Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thought become Action


Lately I've been thinking too much

When I wake up in the morning, when I go to bed at night I'm thinking about it.

Thinking about it now, can't stop thinking about it.

It is driving me crazy, I'm worried about thinking about it too much.

Too many tasks too little time
Too many to-do-list too little ingredients
Too many people too far distance

Discovering the one beyond myself

I'm not gonna giving up

I'm not disabled

Sheer determination

With the time of my life, let's make it impossible is nothing

What worries me, masters me

What will be left of all the fearing and wanting associated with your problematic life situation that every day takes up most of your attention? A dash, one or two inches long, between the date of birth and date of death on your gravestone

No comments:

Post a Comment